10 Reasons To Use An Automatic Sanitizer Dispenser
The new pandemic has forced entire countries to update their daily hygiene standards. If earlier it was believed that washing hands with soap and water was enough for neutralization, today this measure is not enough.
In addition, special dispensers have long been installed in advanced countries in public places with high traffic. Now these containers are not poured into liquid soap, but sanitizers - solutions based on alcohol and other protective chemical compounds.
Dispensers Mechanism of Action
Increasingly, one can observe the use of not only a mechanical dispenser but also a touch one. These two types are divided into several more categories, depending on the type of attachment:
The principle of operation of any dispenser is to press the lever or bring your hands to the sensor. In response to this action, the dispenser dispenses the filled agent, an average of 1.5 ml. As a result, disinfectants and money are saved, and this is another advantage of dispensers.
The method of action is distinguished:
- Push - pressing the lever is done with the hand. Obsolete type of dispenser, but can still be found in some factories.
- Elbows - provide a higher level of security due to the fact that human hands have minimal contact with the surface of the lever inhabited by pathogenic flora. This type of dispenser is actively used in the medical field.
- Non-contact - the most advanced type of dispenser, which completely prevents contact with the skin of the hands. It is enough to bring your brushes to the reaction sensor and it works. The device is powered by mains or batteries. It is used in enterprises with strict observance of sanitary and hygienic rules.
It is very important that no one personally touches such devices. In sensor devices, the surface of the skin is processed at a distance of about 10-15 cm from the device.
What Are the Main Advantages of Automatic Contactless Dispensers in Comparison with Other Types of Disinfection?
- High processing speed and reliability of hand disinfection. In crowded places - municipal and state authorities, airports, railway and bus stations, clinics, supermarkets, gyms, catering establishments, large and small companies, factories and factories - employees or customers need fast and effective antivirus protection. Touch dispensers process the skin of the hands in 20 seconds.
- Sensor dispensers can be operated 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They are designed for trouble-free operation throughout the year. The only thing that needs to be monitored is the health of the power supply and the timeliness of filling the container with a sanitizer.
- One of the advantages of automatic sensor dispensers is maintenance economy. They run on only 4 x 1.5 volt type C batteries. A liter of sanitizer is enough for a thousand sprays.
- Spray dose accuracy. Automation allows you to standardize the supply of disinfecting liquid, which is sprayed onto the hands like a spray.
- Strength. Dispensers are made of impact-resistant plastic. The devices do not require fragile replaceable cartridges.
- Low consumption of expensive disinfectant liquid. A liter of sanitizer is required per thousand injections.
- Efficiency. In contrast to mechanical dispensers, the non-contact method of processing the skin eliminates the risk of collecting dangerous bacteria and viruses, and, consequently, infection from touching the device.
- Sometimes an effective antibacterial protection is replaced with disposable wipes in tubes. This replacement is not always possible due to the large number of customers or employees. Also, one napkin is much more expensive (by about 400-800%) compared to the price of one injection of liquid through a dispenser. Napkins also need to be disposed of correctly, which is often impossible given the spread of the virus without harming nature and people.
- The automatic sensor dispenser pays for itself in about a month from the moment of installation. It is important not to pour thick and viscous gels, liquid soaps, shampoos into it, which leads to a breakdown of the device.
- No complicated equipment or other special conditions are required for the installation of devices. They can be installed on any vertical surface using a standard mount.