Hand hygiene can be done by washing hands with alcohol-based solution or washing hands with soap and clean water. Sensored soap dispenser steps in, regarding this matter as the best solution. For hand hygiene to be effective, we should know characteristics of each chemical commonly common in hand hygiene.
From there, we use them appropriately in specific situations to achieve high efficiency in the prevention of hand, foot and mouth diseases, gastrointestinal diseases, hepatitis A, E..., helminth diseases.
Role of soap in sensored soap dispenser for hygiene
Soap has become an indispensable tool for body hygiene in our daily lives. Soap is a compound containing esterified fatty acids and sodium hydroxide or potassium hydroxide with detergent properties. It is of great significance to take proper care of your hygiene. Soap is common in sensored soap dispenser.
Thanks to the detergent contained in the composition, soap has a cleaning function. These cleaners have high surface tension, which works to remove dirt and organic matter on the hands. Soaps do not contain antibacterial agents, so they have little or no antibacterial activity.
Why you should wash hands with soap dispenser?
Washing hands with soap dispenser is of great significance due to following reasons.
- Washing hands with soap will help remove bacteria, fungi, and parasites that exist on the skin.
- If not removed; the germs that can be easily transmitted
- Moreover, these germs cause dangerous diseases to health.
- Washing hands with sensored soap dispenseris effective at killing germs.
- Also, washing hands with soap does not remove bacteria residing in the hand skin cells
- Simple soap does not remove all pathogens on the hands.
Why are homemade soap bars preferred?
Soap comes in many different forms: bar, liquid, or powder. Even though it has been fortified with skin conditioners and is formulated at neutral pH, washing hands with soap and water can still lead to some side effects such as irritant dermatitis or dry skin.
Following are reasons for why you should be going for handmade soap bars.
- Homemade soap bars are safer and contain less bacteria because fewer people use them.
- Therefore, simply rinsing the bar of soap before use will reduce the bacteria on it.
- It is necessary to store the bar of soap in a box with a lid (in sensored soap dispenser)
- Add a drainage hole to keep the soap bar dry.
According to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, liquid soap is haven for more germs.
Precautionary measures for liquid soap
Take following measures in consideration, while using a liquid soap.
- Liquid soap should be stored carefully.
- If you want to reuse soap bottles; rinse them thoroughly before adding new soap.
- Therefore, in public places, providing liquid soap in a sealed container
- It should be having a metering pump for preventing the contamination
Hand sanitizing using soap dispenser
Sanitizer a liquid, gel, or foam hand hygiene preparation containing isopropanol, ethanol, or n-propanol, or a combination of the two or with an antiseptic and added detergent. Moisturizing, nourishing the skin; common by rubbing hands until alcohol has evaporated, do not use water. Use sensored soap dispenser for just 30 seconds
When to use Hand sanitizer
Hand sanitizer is common in cases such as
- Before and after eating
- When you go; outdoors
- After holding money
- Moreover, when you are in a hurry or lack hygienic conditions.
Proper hand washing procedure
Many people have a habit of using a convenient hand sanitizer to clean their hands and reduce bacteria because they think that according to the standards of the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), dry hand sanitizer includes chemicals Ethanol, Deionized, Sodium Lactate, Fragrance, Benzalkonium Chloride.
In sensored soap dispenser, Ethanol - is the basic ingredient of wine, beer, and alcoholic beverages - can kill microorganisms by modifying The property of the protein coat that protects viruses makes them paralyze and stop growing. Sanitizers containing 60% alcohol are not enough to kill bacteria.
Phthalates use in soap dispensers
Many hand sanitizers contain phthalates are common as a fragrance agent. It has some harmful impacts which are:
- This is a toxic chemical
- When phthalates enter the body; these will affect fertility.
- It leads to dry hands; weakened immune system of the child; cause skin allergies if there is a wound
An overview of antibacterial soap
Washing hands with antibacterial soap is understood as an effective, economical, and effective "vaccine" for the prevention of hand, foot and mouth diseases, gastrointestinal diseases, etc., which can always be done to protect health.
Washing hands protects against many infections
When you add sensored soap dispenser use in your daily hand hygiene; you would keep them safe from harmful bacteria’s and dirt. Hence you would be in sound health.
- Regularly wash your hands to prevent infections
- Wash hands with soap and water, then dry thoroughly
- Use an alcohol-based cleaner if soap is not immediately available
"World Handwashing Day with Soap” history
Scientists have recommended: “Washing hands with soap before meals and after using the toilet saves more lives than any antibiotic. It could halve the number of diarrhea cases in the world, reduce pneumonia deaths by half and respiratory diseases by a quarter.”
The first place belongs to pneumonia, which every year claims the lives of about 2 million children under the age of 5.
Therefore, from 2008 until now, October 15 has been chosen as "World Handwashing Day with Soap".
Why should we wash our hands?
Use sensored soap dispenser for washing your hands. Because in all day activities, you will often touch people and surfaces, and this causes you to accumulate a lot of bacteria on your hands. You can then infect yourself with accidental actions
You could either be touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with these germs. Although you can't keep your hands clean, washing your hands regularly can help limit the transfer and spread of bacteria and viruses to others and vice versa.
When do you need to wash your hands?
Use sensored soap dispenser for washing your hands when you encounter either of the following aspects.
- Food processing or preparation
- When eating and drinking
- Treat wounds or give injections
- Touching sick people, injured people, wounds
- Insert or remove contact lenses